Saturday, February 6, 2010

Why Me?

Losing three games in a row has been a nightmare! The Hawks are stuck in some weird funk and they need to get out NOW. And losing two games at home? Absolutely unacceptable. We will be attending our next home game the day before valentine's day with Joe and Courtney. Even though we bought tickets for Standing Room (aka no seats and comparable to being peasants in the hierarchy of old time society) it should be a blast! Especially since this will be Courtney's first hockey game.

Aside from the Blackhawks being a constant disappointment lately, I am embarrassed to admit that I got peed on by my own dog. Maybe I pushed his bladder while picking him up or he mistakenly thought I was grass. Either way, I was shocked. Geordi didn't seem to mind. And Courtney thought it was pretty funny.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...