Today's game was unexpectedly exciting at the very last minute but we sadly lost in overtime. At least we won silver and it is exciting to know
that four Blackhawks players will be returning to Chicago with Olympic medals. Our apartment was pretty chaotic during the game but the dogs had some fun of their own. Dodger also came over and all the pups made great use of the apartment as their playground.
I am bummed with the end of the Olympics. The thought of having to wait another four years to enjoy curling, biathlon and figure skating is hard to swallow. I wish the Olympics lasted longer. Congratulations to Canada for being a great host city! I need to visit Vancouver ASAP.
2 comments:
the food and company was WONDERFUL! what an awesome weekend =).
I was very bummed by USA's loss...but you're right, at least they got silver. I hate overtime. It makes me so nervous.
Those chocolate dipped strawberries look so good! Glad to hear you had fun at your hosted party and that Reesa's potato salad was a hit!
Post a Comment