We didn't have a lot of time to get ready and eat before the show since I had to work until five. Once I was off work, I had to sit in Chicago's god-awful traffic before finally making it home. By the time I took the dogs out I was running behind. Thank god I picked out my outfit ahead of time. Speaking of outfits, Courtney and I made a trip to the burbs (suburbs) last weekend to find new clothes for this event. We were a bit over dressed but we really did not care. We rarely do this.
When the show was over the weather outside had changed drastically. Courtney and I weren't exactly properly clothed for 20 degree weather, wind and wet snow. We drove down Belmont hoping to find a place to fulfill our hunger. We drove around for at least half an hour and eventually decided on Mexican food. We immediately joked about ordering virgin margaritas since Courtney is not of age, I don't drink and May was driving. We were surprised to find that virgin margaritas were actually on the menu and ordered a pitcher of our kiddie margarita. The food was delicious and I finally satisfied my Mexican food cravings.
I hope to make girls night a semi-regular occurrence. We had such a blast last night and I am excited for our next outing!
Thank you Justin for RENT! You missed out.
No comments:
Post a Comment