Valentine's Day is so close to my birthday that I expected nothing from Justin. Because I am a sucker for stupid holidays, I found time to pick up a vintage third jersey for Justin while I was downtown. Justin has been wanting a third jersey for awhile so I figured it would make a great Valentine's gift. I think he loves it!
I was surprised to find an email confirmation for tickets to see RENT while they are in Chicago this month! As I continued to read, I noticed that the confirmation was for three tickets to the show. He bought tickets for Courtney and May to also go with me!
We stayed home most of the day and watched the Blackhawks game and the Olympics. We had tickets to the symphony but never made it. I couldn't find anything nice to wear anyway so it worked out and I was happy to stay home with the pups.
No comments:
Post a Comment