Justin leaves for Shanghai in five days! Unfortunately, Justin has had very little time to be excited for this trip since he has been swamped with work. I have never seen him so stressed and without sleep. It is my hope that aside from the conference he will be attending while in Shanghai, he will have some free time to enjoy the city. He deserves it.
The thirty-something degree weather has passed (for now) and it has warmed up. Thank goodness! Who would have thought that 48 degrees is considered warmer? Although it is cold, I am doing my best to get used to it since the current weather is nothing compared to what we will be experiencing this winter. Adena and Darryl will be visiting us in late November and I can only hope that they like cold weather!
1 comment:
We love cold weather, but I'm not sure I've ever experienced windy, freezing cold weather haha. I'm preparing for the worst.
Post a Comment