

Ever since I first saw the commercial for this camera on TV, I wanted it. I always talked about getting a new camera and Justin usually put me right back in my place since I already had one that worked. But for whatever reason, Justin decided to buy me the camera of my [current] dreams. When he first showed me the camera, I didn't even know that this was the camera I wanted. Actually, I didn't know this was the Samsung ST550 with the dual screens until at least an hour later into playing with it. Since Justin bought the camera in Shanghai the instruction manual was in Chinese. I looked up the manual online and was sad because I thought this was the camera I wanted but an older model since there was visibly no screen on the front. While reading the manual for the "newer" model I overlooked the directions for the dual screen assuming it did not apply to my camera. I mentioned to Justin that this was the camera I saw on TV but a more dated version and it was then that he took the camera away, laughed and asked me if I was stupid. He pushed a button, and like magic the front display turned on and Justin caught my expression:The display in the front allows me to extend my arm out and take a photo of Justin and I without accidentally cutting off one of our heads. Oh, and I can also make it snow in my kitchen! The front display is also equipped with animations of smiley faces (to make you laugh) and clowns (to scare and/or entertain children). The camera actually does more useful things but I can't get enough of the front display tricks.
Justin is notorious for blinking in photos. Well, Samsung answered my prayers! With the face recognition feature, the camera automatically takes another photo if Justin blinks his eyes. Incredible! And if Justin also decides to ruin the picture by not smiling, the camera waits until he does smile and snaps away. Thank you Samsung! How Samsung knew of the problems involved with taking photos with Justin.. I may never know.
I am still shocked that Justin bought me a camera; especially this one. He rarely gives in to the things I actually want. I feel like the luckiest girl in the world! Thank you J! Now let me take your picture...
1 comment:
wow, that camera seems awesome!
Post a Comment