I made my way back to Shaadi and I cannot wait to show Sarina what I have found for her this time around!
Meet "sachinggoel"
23 years of age, 6'0"
Engineering Grad Student
23 years of age, 6'0"
Engineering Grad Student
I like to play sports, hang out with my friends, workout and grill food on my BBQ. Traveling abroad is also one of my favorite activities. I spent last summer running around South America and I can't wait to go back! I just graduated from UCLA a couple of months ago and now I'm pursuing a masters degree in engineering.
I picked Sachinggoel for Sarina for several reasons:
- He was the first person to appear
- He is Sarina's age
- He seems laid back and not too uptight
- He listed astronomy as one of his interests. Sarina loves astronomy too!
Click here to view his full profile
Meet "K_RaviMD"
24 years of age, 5'9"
Medical Student
I am a dynamic person with a great thirst for knowledge and the more enriching aspects of life. I am respectful of family values and look forward to starting my own family with a woman who shares my views. I enjoy my profession but I am adamant about making time for friends and family.
Initially I was skeptical about this one. After reading nothing more than his username, I had a feeling I knew what kind of person he was. The typical "I haven't finished med school yet but plan to write MD after everything" kind of guy. I would be a bad friend if I suggested Sarina get herself involved with a self-glorifying medical student. But, I liked that he was "looking forward" to starting his own family. Although he passed my initial screening, he wasn't my top choice for Sarina. No where did he mention "The Hills" or "eating Korean noodles" as his interests. He doesn't seem too much in common with Sarina. Oh and most importantly, his blood group is B+!
Click here for to view his full profile
Meet "NY_Bro"
28 years of age, 5'9"
Consultant
NY_Bro is lucky enough to have the help of his sibling. His caring brother or sister described him as follows:
My brother is a rare gem who is really smart, caring, adventurous, yet down to earth. He has a terrific sense of humor and knows when to fit into a crowd and when to stand out. Since he is super busy during the week, I am trying to help him find "the one". He loves to read, has eclectic taste in music and enjoys the finer things in life. My brother really appreciates people of rare vintage who are interesting, dynamic, naturally curious, and aren't afraid of having an opinion (without being opinionated).
By the way, in case you are wondering, he was born and raised here in the US, has 2 masters degrees (in Engineering and Business) from two top US schools, and he works for an elite strategy consulting firm.
Please provide email and photo for contact. Only contact if you are brought up in the US and are currently located in and around NY city.
I have always considered Sarina to be someone who handles all forms of challenges really well. She is able to handle just about anything (including some very annoying people) and NY_Bro's family seem like they may be difficult to impress. But I am certain that Sarina would be able to fulfill their high expectations without any problems. Sarina, all you have to do is move to New York. And I think it would be most appropriate if your brother Sameer contacts them for you. Make it a sibling-run affair!
Click here to view his full profile
These were my top choices for Sarina this time around. I refuse to give up and will continue with my search in order to help Sarina find true happiness (and so that I can soon wear a Sari to her wedding).
1 comment:
HAHAHAHHA ok the first guy seems like the best one. The glorified med student is ok actually too. My blood type is also B positive I'm serious! The last one seems like a great catch, but his family appears to be full of themselves. I don't think I'm down.
I'm also certain Sameer would love the task of filtering out potentials. lol
Post a Comment