Thursday, October 1, 2009

October

Happy October! I have never been so excited for the fall season. I went digging for some of my fall decorations and when its not raining outside, I can't help but enjoy the crisp air and all the leaves. The weather has been chilly but aside from the initial feeling of being cold, I actually like the current weather. For those who did not see my status on facebook, we had a tornado warning when the storm came through. It was basically nothing, but it was fun nonetheless.

Bones got rained on during his walk today and we decided to help him warm up by turning on the fireplace. The remote needed a new battery, and Justin had to play around with a few things but we eventually got it to work. The fireplace is probably a bit premature, but with the pouring rain and the ridiculously loud thunder it feels absolutely appropriate!

1 comment:

Adena said...

I'm so jealous you can now experience seasons :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...