- Justin stayed up with classmates until five in the morning finishing homework
- Justin decided he would wash clothes the night before
- Justin got (maybe) two hours of sleep and started to pack three hours before his flight
Justin putting things off until the very last minute? Hm. This is typical! Regardless of whether we are going out somewhere or we are traveling, we are always running around frantically because we are running late. But even though I was cranky because he was still looking for necessities thirty minutes before we had to leave, we made it to the airport with time to spare. In fear of the TSA yelling at me for taking a picture during the security check point, I decided to snap a picture where I am not threatening national security: the atm machine!

Justin is now an hour and a half into his flight and probably flying over Canada somewhere. Twelve hours and forty-nine minutes to go!
No comments:
Post a Comment