Thursday, October 8, 2009

Housewife Skills (Not Really)

With Justin's trip to Shanghai less than two weeks away, he has been working non-stop to meet deadlines. Aside from being at school and doing school related assignments, he is at school the remainder of the day and well into the night working on his presentation for Shanghai. A few days ago, he didn't get home until 2 a.m. and yesterday (or this morning), he found himself working at school until 5 a.m.

To be fair, he did warn me that the weeks leading up to his trip would be incredibly busy. But both Bones and I are sad that we hardly see him. Because I know how hard he is working and how stressed he must be, I have been trying my best to make him breakfast, pack him a lunch and make dinner if he makes it home early enough. I am turning into a complete housewife, and now that I know what it is like to be a housewife, I am certain that I am not cut out for it.

Bones sitting on Justin's backpack = Bones doesn't want Daddy to leave

I realize that ten year old kids can cook and bake better than I can. But, better late than never, right? I finally attempted bibimbap and it was a success!


2 comments:

Sarina said...

hahaha glad to see you are honing your housewife skills. I also love bibimbap! That waffle looks so professional and delicious. nice work!

Adena said...

I think you have more culinary skill than you give yourself credit for, Meesa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...