Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Four Days to Shanghai

Four days to go and Justin is off to Shanghai!

He is still swamped with work, and I have become his assistant. I have been helping him with spectra related editing and to be honest, I have no clue what I am looking at. It actually feels like I am back in my advanced instrumental methods course. Gross!

I am starting to feel sad about Justin leaving. He will be leaving Bones and I for an entire seven days. Although I will have Bones, it will be weird sleeping in an apartment to ourselves and without Justin. The only thing I have to look forward to is Keith visiting soon after Justin leaves!

Lastly, Bones' Halloween costume came today. We aren't sure where we will be for Halloween but I hope we end up at a pet parade! Even if we don't go to an event, it will still be fun to dress up Bones and go on a walk. Of course, Bones hates wearing his costume and it doesn't help that Justin thinks I am being cruel. It is Halloween, this is acceptable... right? C'mon, somebody back me up here! Here is a sneak peak!

I know people claim their own dogs to be the cutest dog in the world, but seriously.. how can you deny his cuteness?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...