The weather in Chicago has been kind and we have very little complaints. But as we make our way into October, we are starting to notice the cooler temperatures. People are dressed in coats, jackets and scarves. And if native Chicagoans can bring out their winter gear, I am definitely allowed to. Both Justin and I still need to do our winter shopping because we both lack proper attire for our survival this winter. I have not worried too much since I own an awesome Northface down jacket that would most likely do the trick. With the chilly weather, I recently decided to try it on, only to find that it was nowhere to be found. Now I am panicked and will have no choice but to sift through the entire apartment to find it.
The rain continues and we have been issued a freeze warning. The freeze warning was all I needed to bring out my newly purchased gloves. Being excited to finally wear gloves is a very weird feeling, but I thoroughly enjoyed my first day of glove-wear! I convinced Justin to capture this momentous occasion but all the pictures looked like I was throwing up gang signs. What is the proper way to model gloves?
Also, I only recently discovered what a cowl was. I purchased my first cowl on Etsy and it arrived in the mail today from Canada! I am certain that cowl's will be my saving grace this winter and how could I not love the fact that they are functional and fashionable? I will blog soon about my new love for cowls.
Bones hates the cold just as much as I do. I can only imagine how cold his poor little paws must be. With the sudden drop in temperature, we will have to find him some booties immediately. Wish us luck, this will not be an easy task!
1 comment:
42 degrees for the high looks pretty darn cold to me..time to buy lots of sweaters!
Post a Comment