Out of pure boredom, I decided to see what our future baby would look like. What else would I be doing on a Sunday morning? I do not think this baby resembles me at all but he does have Justin's curly hair. I also generated a baby girl but she was freaky looking and had my large forehead. Justin then said he should have found a better mate for my traits are obviously going to bring our baby down.
5 comments:
His right eye is messed up. lol
Actually i think they just gave him one Justin eye and one Meesa eye. Cuz thats how real babies work right?
something tells me they took one of my eyes and one of justin's and called it our baby.
omg.. that was creepy. we totally said the same thing at the same time. i was trying to figure out why my comment said it was from you!!
bahhaha! tooo funny!! I think I did that once with Joseph and I... I will NOT give birth to a ginger... I REFUSE!
Post a Comment