Monday, January 4, 2010

Recap of 2009

Our blog has helped in the sharing of our exciting experiences this year. In 2009:


We celebrated the new year with family

Justin's board game collection increased exponentially

Justin accepted his admission to Northwestern University

I dissected a bucketful of cow eyes

Friends and family got engaged and married



We traveled to Washington D.C. ...

...Chicago..

...and New York

I was fortunate enough to have the best co-workers

Justin graduated from UCSB

Justin and Ethan drove from California to Chicago

I attempted to play match maker for a very good friend (and failed)

We moved to Chicago!

We welcomed and fell in love with our little Leonard

We painted our first room

We went to our first Cubs game at Wrigley Field

We discovered Ethiopian food

Justin traveled to Shanghai

We continued game night with our new friends

We attended our first Blackhawks game

We continued to attend games and even made our television debut

I attempted origami with Courtney

We witnessed a real fall

Adena and Darryl came to visit

We saw our first snow!

We (or I) survived cold weather

We decorated the apartment for our first xmas in Chicago

Here's to new memories, experiences and blogs in 2010.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...