We decided to be awesome girlfriends and put together a dinner for our hard working boyfriends. After hours of baking and cooking, we put together a fairly decent dinner. We made cheese biscuits (like the ones at Red Lobster) from scratch, baked ziti, risotto, asparagus and a pineapple upside down cake for dessert. The pineapple upside down cake gave us a run for our money but in the end it turned out to be a success. Justin being Justin, never said he liked anything we made. Joe being Joe, liked everything we made. I guess they balance each other out.
Monday, January 25, 2010
Dinner Extravaganza
Thanks to the Williams-Sonoma cookbook I bought my mom last Christmas, Courtney and I have been cooking and baking away! We first attempted cheesecake and even made our own crust. I was responsible for mixing the disgustingly large amount of cream cheese and because of this experience, I may never eat cheesecake again. To my knowledge the cheesecake was decent and Justin had no complaints while eating it. I never even tried my own cheesecake.
We decided to be awesome girlfriends and put together a dinner for our hard working boyfriends. After hours of baking and cooking, we put together a fairly decent dinner. We made cheese biscuits (like the ones at Red Lobster) from scratch, baked ziti, risotto, asparagus and a pineapple upside down cake for dessert. The pineapple upside down cake gave us a run for our money but in the end it turned out to be a success. Justin being Justin, never said he liked anything we made. Joe being Joe, liked everything we made. I guess they balance each other out.

We decided to be awesome girlfriends and put together a dinner for our hard working boyfriends. After hours of baking and cooking, we put together a fairly decent dinner. We made cheese biscuits (like the ones at Red Lobster) from scratch, baked ziti, risotto, asparagus and a pineapple upside down cake for dessert. The pineapple upside down cake gave us a run for our money but in the end it turned out to be a success. Justin being Justin, never said he liked anything we made. Joe being Joe, liked everything we made. I guess they balance each other out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I think you just gave me a run for my money, haha. so, next time you're in town you'll be making dinner? ;)
i am in no way ready to cook for you, darryl or reesa. all of you guys are way ahead of me on the culinary/baking ladder and it will take me years of practice before i attempt that! haha.
Post a Comment