
Yesterday was pretty much the biggest game of the year for the Hawks. The team has been on a road trip since we last went to a game two weeks ago. Due to some mediocre performances throughout their road trip, the Hawks fell behind the San Jose Sharks in the standings. It was vital that we beat the sharks!
The game started out to our liking with three goals in the first period. I knew better than to write off the game because... well, the Hawks haven't been too great at keeping their lead. Just as I had feared, the Sharks came back and the game was tied. Overtime. I kept my fingers crossed that the Hawks would end the game in overtime because I find shootouts really stressful. Justin and I are usually pacing around the house with Bones freaking out on the side. Luckily, the Hawks made a goal and the game ended. Blackhawks WIN!
Thank goodness that is over and done with. We can't wait for the Blackhawks to come home!
And as a note, even though it says Justin posted this, he did not. I forgot to sign out of his account. Sorry to get your hopes up!
No comments:
Post a Comment