Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Evolution of Hair

In the past two and a half years, I have come a long way with my hair. Now thats it is long(er), I am ready to go short(er). All suggestions are welcome!

The Evolution of Hair
April 2006-Present


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i like the upper right corner the best

Trish said...

I love your hair in any style! But if I had to pick one I like the best, it would be the second from the left, top row. It's got that flowing, stylish, layered look.

You're cute any way you look at it! :D

aliciajens said...

Hi Meesa!
Catching up on your postings here - just read like the last 5 today!
Fun reading!

I have to say as far as hair goes, I am, kinda obviously, partial to long hair.
All biased-ness aside, I really do think I like the first picture of you (top, left) with the long hair.
You would look cute any way you wear it, so it probably is my long-hair-thing coming through some, but it looks good on you!

All the Best!

Trish said...

By the way...I REALLY LOVE the very last picture. You look like a physics nerd!

HaHa!

Are those Justin's glasses?? :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...