Sunday, March 22, 2009

Spring Break: Long Beach 2

We have been watching people get on flights and on towards their destinations for almost twenty hours. What a terrible time to travel stand by. We have already missed out on two flights. Our next hopeful, but not so hopeful will be at eleven. Maybe I should have brought a book? I just spent an hour not including the time I spent yesterday on the phone with expedia (aka the phillipines) trying to argue my way out of a cancellation fee. Long story short, I succeeded. With that in mind, I will NEVER book through expedia again. And outsourcing is a great way to frustrate and piss off customers.

1 comment:

Trish said...

Oh my Meesa...no book??!! Well, I'm sure by now you have seen lots of interesting people to write your own book about!

Yes, outsourcing SUCKS. It's just wrong.

Mental note to self: NEVER use Expedia. Happy to hear you got it worked out, although not without loads of frustration.

Hope you are on your way by now!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...