
Congratulations Justin on your acceptance to the University of Maryland's Physics PhD program! Even with disappointing news from UC Santa Cruz, you have been accepted into a top 10 physics program!
Admissions-Puppy points: 6.5
We are now waiting on four schools. I just found out today that Justin withdrew his application from UMass Amherst. This means that he will never find out their admissions decision, which in turn decreases my chances of reaching 7 points. Thanks a lot Justin. Regardless, I am confident that I will reach my goal and win myself a puppy!
3 comments:
So, so, so, so, SO Proud of Justin!
I know we don't keep in touch the best (well, ok, I don't), but, I keep up on these goings on through Reesa and Trish and this blog...
Amazing things Justin has been accomplishing, as well as you, Meesa!
Everyone is so very proud of both of you!
Keep up all the great work - the best is yet to come!
Talk to you soon,
Alicia
p.s. Cannot wait to meet your new puppy that is likely to arrive rather soon! ;)
Picked out any names yet?
The puppy pic you put up a few posts ago is absolutely adorable!
wouldn't that just change the points ratio since he willingly withdrew the application?
Post a Comment