Sunday, March 1, 2009

Splash Cafe

Today we decided to indulge in some delicious clam chowder. My brother and I had to spend our weekend in Paso Robles, so we decided that we would meet Justin and Alex half way in Pismo Beach for lunch. We were able to track each other's progress with Latitude via Android and surprisingly, we ended up arriving at about the same time. There was no need to call every fifteen minutes to see how far or close they were. Gotta love technology. My brother dropped me off and I waited in line at Splash Cafe as Justin and Alex searched for parking.  Justin and I have been to Splash before, and although it is not as good as the continuous line around the corner portrays, we still enjoy it. Finding a table always becomes a challenge at Splash Cafe, but luckily we passed up (at Justin's request) the bar-like table at the front of the cafe, and found a more comfortable table in the back. Justin forgot my camera at home, but I attempted to take a few photos with my phone. And Alex if you're reading this, the picture with you in it did not come out so you will, at least this time, be saved from having your picture posted here on my blog. 

There was a man across the street from the cafe making balloon animals and I immediately noticed a penguin. My continuous request for Justin to buy me the penguin paid off when Alex offered to buy me the balloon penguin! Once the penguin was made, Justin ended up paying. Good work Alex!


*A big congratulations to Adena and Darryl on their engagement!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yay! thanks, and the engagement blog is in the works already :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...