Saturday, March 21, 2009

Spring Break: Long Beach Airport

After taking a final, last minute shopping for essentials downtown, renting a car and sitting in traffic, we are finally at long beach airport. Getting through the boarding gate was chaotic, and I am nervous my carry on luggage will be too large. I answered the TSA man's question wrong by telling him I was 22 and he asked if Justin was my finacee (sp?). I was also forced to surrender my face wash because it was over 3 ounces. We dont know if we will make it on any flight tonight..we hear they are pretty booked solid. Off to eat (what will most likely be) a ten dollar hot dog.

2 comments:

Sarina said...

what about drinking $8 starbucks? haha hopefully you guys were able to get on a flight by now!

Trish said...

Not sure why your age was questioned...and whether you are Justin's fiance? What does that matter?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...