Sunday, March 15, 2009

Mission Impossible: Carry-On Luggage

This upcoming week will be jam packed with studying for finals and the OAT all while preparing for our departure on Saturday. This wouldn't be such a bad situation if I did not have a Saturday morning final. We will be studying all week, taking exams and then heading out to Long Beach Airport on Saturday after my last final. Packing is always a difficult and stressful task for me, but I am certain that packing for this trip will be my greatest challenge to date. Because we will be flying five different flights throughout the week, checking baggage could become troublesome. Therefore I have been forced to pack a week-long vacation's worth of clothing, coats and other crucial essentials into a carry-on suitcase!

In order to properly represent in a photograph how small this suitcase is, I have set my computer inside the suitcase for scaling purposes. We spent half the day at the outlets shopping for necessities for the trip. Who knew it would be impossible to find a peacoat at an outlet center at this time of the year? Long story short, I do not want to go shopping for a very long time. I am certain Justin will agree. Somehow I will have to pack everything I need into this [tiny] suitcase. I plan to pack here and there throughout the week in hopes that I will not have to do it all at once the day of. If anybody has space saving techniques, please let me know! Otherwise, wish me luck.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...